By car, coming from:
- Geneva or Chambéry on A41 motorway: Take Rocade Sud ringroad and follow signs marked "Lyon par l'autoroute". Exit motorway at Europole turn-off and follow signs to Minatec.
- Lyon on A48 motorway: Exit motorway at Europole turn-off and follow signs to Minatec.
- distance from Grenoble:
Lyon: 100 km Geneva: 145 km
Torino: 240 km Nice: 330 km
Paris: 570 km Barcelona: 625 km
For the conference attendees coming from overseas we recommend to fly to Paris:
- Airport Paris: www.aeroportsdeparis.fr
From Airport Paris take the railway TGV. (Some trains are going directly from the airport to Grenoble railway station. For some trains you have to take the RER subway at the Paris airport to Gare de Lyon station and change here to the TGV to Grenoble).
- Airport Lyon-St. Exupéry: www.lyon.aeroport.fr
1 hour drive by car, Taxi costs: approx. 140 € ,
Tel +33 (0)8 26 80 08 26
Airport shuttle bus SATOBUS: www.satobus.com (every hour from 7.30 h to 21.30 h direction Grenoble, every hour from 5.00 h to 20.00 h direction Lyon-St. Exupéry)
Tel + 33 (0)4 72 68 72 17
- Airport Geneva-Cointrin: www.gva.ch 1,5 - 2 hours drive
Taxi costs: approx. 220 €
Tel + 33 (0)4 1 2 27 98 20 00
- Airport Grenoble Isère: www.grenoble-airport.com
35 mn drive from Grenoble
Tel. +33 (0)4 76 65 55 32
- High Speed Train (TGV) Grenoble-Paris 3 hours
7 trains every day (other TGV from Lille, Nantes,...)
- Grenoble Gare SNCF: www.sncf.fr
Tel : + 33 (0)8 92 35 35 35 (registration)
Arriving at the railroad station in Grenoble:
For Best Western Hotel Terminus : use exit “city/taxi” . You see the Best Western Terminus Hotel on the other side of the big square.
For the hotels Atria Novotel, Europole and City Suites use at the railroad station the opposite exit. You will reach a big square. The Atria Novohotel is on your left the Europole 100 meter straight ahead and the City Suites 100 meter to the right.
For Hotel Tulip Angleterre Hotel please use a taxi or take the tram in direction downtown. Leave the tram at the second stop at Victor Hugo station. The hotel faces the big square.