For On-line registration: Online Conference Registration
For Fax registration : FAX Registration Form
Registration Information for Presenting Authors
As the EUSAR 2006 conference proceedings will only contain papers that are presented in the conference, at least one author must register by
March 15, 2006 (Extended Deadline)
Late registration after March 15, 2006 cannot be taken into consideration any more and will result in the paper being excluded from the conference proceedings.
Registration fees for presenting authors cannot be refunded as soon as their contribution is included in the electronic proceedings, i.e. after March 15, 2006.
For registration fees please see below. Presenting authors may not register with the student fee.
Important advice: Attendees who need a visa to enter Germany are requested to complete their registration at the earliest to receive a confirmation necessary for the visa application.
General Registration Conditions
April 16, 2006
|Registration after |
April 16, 2006
|Member (VDE, EUREL, IEEE)*
|Member of Universities
(Prof. or PhD. student and member
of VDE, EUREL or IEEE)
|Student * (undergraduates only -
excluding registration for presenting authors,
CD-ROM, and Conference Dinner)
|Additional Copy of CD-ROM proceedings
|| EUR 50,--
|Additional Dinner Ticket
* Participants applying for the membership fee must include a copy of their membership card to the registration form.
* A copy of the student’s certification card has to be endorsed by a supervisor or head of department and must be included to the registration form.
** The tutorial registration includes only the participation to the tutorial, the Tutorial Handouts, and the coffee breaks.
*** Participation at Social Program only.
In order to get advantage of the reduced fees for members, you can apply for VDE Membership. VDE membership application form: VDE Membership Application Form
Presenting authors, co-authors, committee members and session chairs are not exempt from paying registration fees.
- Member and non member registration includes admission to all plenary and technical sessions and to the daily luncheons, the EUSAR 2006 welcome reception at the conference center, and the conference dinner on May 16 at the Pulverturm, one copy of the CD-ROM.
- Student registration includes no admittance to the Conference Dinner and no CD-ROM.
- Accompanying persons may register in conjunction with a full delegate. The fee includes admission to the conference dinner on May 16 at the Pulverturm and the reception “10 Years EUSAR” at the conference center on May 17, but not to the technical sessions.
Payment for registration, hotel, tours and visits, including bank charges and processing fees, must be made in Euro. The conference fee has to be fully paid in advance. Confirmation of registration will be sent after full payment has been received at the VDE-Conference Services.
The following methods of payment are accepted:
- Cheque in EURO (€) payable to VDE and sent together with the registration form by mail. Checks must be drawn on German based banks, otherwise a fee of (EURO) € 20,- must be added.
- By credit card authorisation as per registration form. The 16 digit card number, expiry date, security No. (last 3 resp. 4 digits on rear side of credit card) and holder's name must be indicated on the registration form. Signature of the card holder is mandatory.
In case of cancellation, provided that written notice has been received at the VDE-Conference Services before April 16, 2006, the registration fee will be fully refunded less a handling fee of Euro 60,-. After April 16, 2006 no refund will be made. The CD-ROM with the conference papers will then be sent to the registrant after the conference. Your registration may be transferred to another person free of charge.
For further information please contact:
Phone: +49-(0)69-63 08- 477
Fax: +49-(0)69-96 31-5213