Important Information for Oral Presentations
Dear EuCAP 2009 speaker,
It is our great pleasure to welcome you as a session speaker to EuCAP 2009 in Berlin. In order to ensure a smooth course during "your" session, we kindly ask you to consider the following instructions:
The time slot for each presentation is 20 minutes for regular and convened presentations, 45 minutes for invited and plenary talks and 20/30 minutes for keynote speaches.
Session chairs have been instructed to rigorously enforce the schedule, i.e., to strictly obey the length of a presentation. We kindly ask you for your understanding and for your cooperation in keeping the schedule.
Be at the room of your session 15 minutes before session start, so that you can meet your session chairs and the other speakers in advance.
A video projector and a notebook (Fujitsu-Siemens LIFEBOOK E8210 - Resolution 1024x768; 4:3) will be available in all conference rooms. The use of personal notebooks has to be announced in advance in the Media Check Room!
Please bring your presentations on a USB memory stick or CD-ROM in MS-Power Point or Adobe PDF format to EuCAP 2009 and submit it in the Media Check Room (Room "Lyon" in the Basement of the Hotel Estrel) at least 1 hour prior to your speach!
Media Check Room will be available for EuCAP 2009 paper presenters only.
In order to avoid any problems with your presentation please make sure the it fulfills the necessary needs to the following software:
- MS Office Version 2003 Standard (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- WindowsMediaplayer 11
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 8
- Windows Standard Codecs
- DivX, XviD - FFDShow 17.02.2005 Alpha
- MPEG 22.214.171.124
- Quicktime Codec
- Real Codec
- Windows Standard Codecs
- OGG Vorbis 0.9.9.5
- AC3 1.01.a RC5
Important Information for Poster Presentations
When preparing the Poster, presenters should have in mind the objective of capturing the interest of attendees to the work that is being presented. The quality of the presentation stimulates the attention from the audience, and improves the overall satisfaction of the community attending the conference. Use an appropriate font size allowing posters to be readable by delegates 1.5 m away.
The poster message should be clear and understandable without oral explanation. Further, we would like to call the attention of poster presenters to the following items:
- Each poster board is marked with the a poster ID-number. Please find your poster ID-number
in the follwing listings. Pinboards will be marked with poster ID-numbers.
Posters, Monday, March 23
Posters, Tuesday, March 24
Posters, Wednesday, March 25
Posters, Thursday, March 26
- Authors are required to use only the boards corresponding to their posters.
- Posters should be put on the board until 12:00 h of the day of your poster presentation.
- Posters should be fixed to the poster board using pins which will be provided on site.
- Authors are required to stand by their posters during the whole posters session in the afternoon (16:00 - 18:00), and to remove their posters from the boards immediately after the end of the poster session. Posters left on the boards after the poster sessions, will not be remitted by the organisers.
- The area you will have to your disposition will be approx. 180 cm x 112.5 cm (height x width). We recommend to produce a poster in A0 size (approx. 84,1 cm x 118,9 cm).